Friday 16 July 2010

it's always good to know shit.

So, I finally figured out what I'm going to do for my uni summer project, with a little less than two months to go. Good times! Going out tomorrow to gather sources and take photos and sketch and be a general creep, as that is what my project (sort of) involves.

I also have to go and ACTUALLY BUY THE DAILY MAIL so that I can get vouchers for Toy Story Lego so that I can buy some so that my uncle can give my nephew them. I might find a way of taking the vouchers without buying the paper though, because, hell, nobody wants to be seen buying the mail.

So, figuring out what I'm doing for this project was only one of the things I did on my incredibly productive day in Dundee. Others include; getting the keys to the flat, giving the council one of the 4 out of 5 forms about council tax that I need to fill out, being locked out of the flat because my front door key didn't seem to work, and then waiting half an hour to be told my bus back home had broken down, and then having to wait an hour in total for the next bus up from Glasgow. Nice one, Stagecoach.

So, anyway, all the rage aside, here are some pictures of my flatmates' and myself's lovely new flat:

Living room/Kitchen:




Bathroom:




Shower room:




Bedroom (not mine, but they're all pretty much the same):



September should be good like. :D

1 comment: