Friday 30 July 2010

a procrastination post.

Well, I finally found the energy to actually make a proper start to my project, so I thought I'd stop and take a break as of course I was working way too hard so I thought I'd show anyone who's interested what I did for a friend's book they're writing. It's a children's book that he wrote for his nephew, but I'm not sure if his nephew's actually received it yet. :D Basically, the background to the story was a small boy breaks his head, but his parents can't afford a newer head, and his old head is obsolete and so they have to buy him a little girl's head instead. The whole story is (probably) copyright of Chris Campbell.



















2 comments:

  1. This is proper cool, cannit wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is seriously simply awesome. ^^

    hugs
    http://lemontartsweetheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete